Please click on a name to view detailed information about the speaker
and an abstract of the lecture (will be available soon!) Schedules and lectures are subject to change.
Great people from around the world will be here and share their invaluable knowledge with us all. You will meet
- Harald Blomberg (Sweden): 'Body Awareness and increasing stress in a changing world'/Workshop: Rhythmic Movement Training
- Natalie Davenport (UK): ' Perceptual Bodywork - PB - Keeping Kinesiology simple'
- Grethe Fremming (Denmark) ' Transformational Kinesiology and The Psychology of Joy'
- Nicolette Peyre (Belgium):Workshop:CHIRON: THE WOUNDED HEALER (Kathie Guhl will not be able to be with us in Copenhagen for health reasons).
- Johanna Keller-de Wild: The 4 Temperaments in the 5 Chinese Elements
- Clovis Horta Correa (Brazil) 'Emotions - What are they?'
- Rachel Lead (UK) 'Two Pointing - the essence of PB - and the 5 Elements
- Adam Lehman (USA): Injury Recall Technique – A Comprehensive Approach Workshop
- Sylvia Marina (Australia): 'Transforming DNA memories'
- Thiery Noens (France) SANKYÔGÔ - TO UNIFY THE THREE FRONTIERS A Mind-Body-Spirit experience
- Marco Rado (Italy): Integrative neurocardiology - The Heart-Mind relationship
- Charles Krebs (Australia):Is Muscle Testing/Monitoring Objective or Subjection – What does the Research Show? He will also present his new research: Energetic Structure of Man and the Universe as the Friday evening workshop.
Also, and this is at least as important as the time spent with our speakers, you will meet fellow specialized kinesiologists from all over the world. The sharing of information about what's happening in our field everywhere, the creation and/or strengthening of networks, the in-depth discussion of a chosen concept in the IASK Forum, the presentations of “Your best idea” will be enriching for us all. to us, and we will help you spread this information through our website, our Newsletter or in the conference manual.